Bright and Beardiful
Beardiful Beard Balm - The Full Set - All 5 Fragrances
Beardiful Beard Balm - The Full Set - All 5 Fragrances
Try "The Full Set" Of Beardiful Beard Balms, 5 specially blended fragrances to try and enjoy, makes a great gift for every beard lover.
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Balm is handcrafted, produced in small batches, and individually poured in the Kent countryside in the UK.
After months of formulating, various trials, variants, and tests, we have developed a deeply conditioning and non-greasy formulation that we are very proud of.
Using some of the finest and highest quality ingredients such as Unrefined Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax and various carrier and essential oils, our Beard Balm is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do! It will help to style, protect and condition your beard and compliments our beard oil range perfectly.
Our Beard Balm can be used to style your beard whilst providing that ever important conditioning, giving you the same benefits as using our beard oil but with the added advantage of styling; providing a strong hold and helping to tame those flyaway hairs. Our Beard Balm is the perfect consistency for maintaining a natural feel with our non-greasy formulation.
Presenting itself in a 30ml tin, our Beard Balm is the perfect choice for you, whether it should find it’s home in your bathroom cabinet or in your travel bag. It can help to prevent that ‘itch’ while nourishing your facial hair and leaving you with a great smelling, sharp looking beard all day!
- Available in a range of FIVE Amazing Fragrances.
- Leaves your beard feeling soft and conditioned.
- Prevents Beard Itch and Beardruff.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
Keeping it simple with no added fragrance oils or essential oils, our Original oil has a naturally mild scent derived from its base oils.
Warm, rich, and complex, this fragrance has a buttery, almost honeyed sweetness to it whilst not being too overpowering. Even if you don’t like the taste of Whiskey, you’ll love this earthy rich scent!
Lemon & Lime
The bright and zesty note of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this vibrant and classic scent.
Cedarwood & Orange
One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood, with the crisp and citrusy scent of Oranges.
Combining the citrusy scent of Bergamot with earthy Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- We use unrefined Shea Butter which contains all its raw richness including being rich in Vitamin A and E; a natural anti-oxidant. Other brands may use refined Shea Butter which doesn't contain as much goodness as unrefined raw Shea Butter. It helps to condition, tone and soothe skin as well as softening beard hair, sealing in moisture and helping to prevent beardruff!
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness.
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Used to help seal in moisture and give the balm consistency. We use Carnauba Wax as an alternative to Beeswax to ensure our products are completely vegan friendly.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Nourishes and conditions hair, deeply moisturising from root to tip.
- Essential Oils
- These have various benefits whilst adding fragrance to make your beard smell Beardiful!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to use. Do not use if irritation occurs. Use the back of your fingernail to take a small pea size amount, transfer to the palm of your hand and rub between hands to soften and emulsify and then rub throughout your beard and moustache. Use once or twice daily.
Once opened, it is recommended to use within 12 months.
If you're still unsure whether our beard oil or beard balm is the right product for you then please visit our FAQ's page.
Why choose our products?
All our products are handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK and we pride ourselves on making small batch high quality products. All our products have been CPSR tested, meaning they’ve had a cosmetic safety assessment. This is a document, prepared and signed by a qualified cosmetic safety assessor, that confirms whether or not a particular product complies with UK and EU cosmetic regulations.
There are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products and all our ingredients are of the highest quality, vegan friendly, and use a minimum of 95% natural, paraben free, organic, and cosmetic grade raw ingredients.
We are a small business based in Kent. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the support they give our business.
All scents are exactly as advertised. Very quick shipping considering I ordered on a bank holiday too.
The hold is just right and the consistency of the balm is the best I‚Äôve used.
Great price Great product. Highly reccomended
My first time using these products and overall they're very good - they're organic, good consistency and application.
My only criticism would be that whilst the scents are (mostly) nice they could be stronger - doesn't really last much past
My first order was dispatched quickly but unfortunately got lost in the post, I contacted Bright & Beardful and got a response within an hour! A replacement was sent via Royal Mail 24 and I received it the following day - brilliant! The balms are grea