Beard Oil 30ml (Amber Glass with Pipette)
- 30l (1fl oz)
- 30ml Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Pipette
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil is handcrafted, produced in small batches and bottled individually in Herefordshire, a small countryside county within the UK.
After months of research and various trials and variations, Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil was created.
Using some of the finest and highest quality carrier and essential oils, our Beard Oil is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do!
Our Beard Oil formula absorbs quickly into the skin so you don’t get that that greasy, heavy feeling. Instead, you will benefit from a soft supple feel as your facial hair is conditioned and moisturised, preventing that "itch" while nourishing the facial hair, and leaving you with a great smelling beard! Our beard oil has also been known to promote growth and provide you with a fuller, thicker beard!
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil is suitable for all lengths of beard and comes in a 30ml Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Pipette. These are fully recyclable.
- Leaves your beard feeling soft and conditioned.
- Prevents Beard Itch.
- Prevents Beardruff.
- 30ml Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Pipette for easy and accurate dispense.
- Available in a range of Four Amazing Fragrances.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All of our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
- High quality products at guaranteed low prices. We challenge to you find the same quality and price elsewhere!
Available Fragrances (Be sure to try them all!)
- Lemon & Lime The zesty scent of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this real classic scent.
- Cedarwood & Orange One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood with the ever sweet citrusy scent of Oranges; definitely one to try!
- Spiced Bergamot Combines the citrusy scent of Bergamot with Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Forest Apple With a top note of crisp Green Apple, middle note of Amyris and undertones of Cinnamon, this trio complements eachother perfectly to give a real fresh, woodsy scent and we are certain you'll love it as much as we do!
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness when growing your beard.
- Organic Castor Oil
- Helps to promote beard growth and strengthens the hair roots making beard hair thicker, fuller and shinier!
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Nourishes and conditions beard hair, deeply moisturising from root to tip.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which helps to strengthen and add moisture and shine to your beard, whilst also reducing redness and itchiness. Hemp Seed oil is a fast absorbing oil, perfect for skincare. Hemp Seed oil helps to promote beard growth and hydrates hair to prevent beardruff.
- Essential Oils
- These have various benefits whilst also adding the wonderful fragrance to make your beard smell Beardiful!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs. Use once or twice daily: apply 3-5 drops into the palm of your hand and rub hands together, rub throughout your beard ensuring the oil is evenly spread.
Once opened, it is recommended to use within 12 months but we're sure you'll be back for more way before then!
If you're looking for all the benefits of our beard conditioning oil with the added benefit of styling and taming any unruly hairs, try Bright and Beardiful's Beard Balm. If you're still unsure whether our beard oil or beard balm is the right product for you then please visit our FAQ's page.
Why choose our products?
Our oil is of the highest quality and uses all natural, organic and vegan-friendly (or as we like to say Veganic) cosmetic grade raw ingredients. Our products contain a minimum of 95%, in most cases more, organic ingredients and all ingredients are vegan-friendly. They are all handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products.
We are a small business based in Kent. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the orders they place. We strive for GREAT customer satisfaction.
Go on, try our products today! You will not be disappointed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.