Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Balm is handcrafted, produced in small batches and individually poured in Herefordshire, a small countryside county within the UK.
After months of formulating and various trials and variants we came up with the perfect non-greasy, deeply conditioning and firm hold formulation.
Using some of the finest and highest quality ingredients such as Unrefined Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax and various carrier and essential oils, our Beard Balm is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do! It will help to style, protect and condition your beard and compliments our beard oil range perfectly.
Our Beard Balm can be used to style your beard whilst providing that ever important conditioning, giving you the same benefits as using our beard oil but with the added advantage of styling; providing a strong hold and helping to tame those flyaway hairs. Our Beard Balm is the perfect consistency for maintaining a natural feel with our non-greasy formulation.
Presenting itself in a 30ml tin, our Beard Balm is the perfect choice for you, whether it should find it’s home in your bathroom cabinet or in your travel bag. It can help to prevent that ‘itch’ while nourishing your facial hair and leaving you with a great smelling, sharp looking beard all day!
- Leaves your beard feeling soft and conditioned whilst locking in moisture.
- Prevents Beard Itch.
- Prevents Beardruff.
- Provides a solid hold, taming those flyaway hairs with our non-greasy formulation maintaining that natural feel.
- 30ml pocket sized tin, perfect for home or travelling.
- Available in a range of EIGHT Amazing Fragrances.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All of our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
- High quality products at guaranteed low prices. We challenge to you find the same quality and price elsewhere!
Available Fragrances (Be sure to try them all!)
- Original Unfragranced For those who want to use this product as a base and not take away from another scent or those who just like to keep it simple.
- Grapefruit The fresh scent of a ripe, succulent and deliciously aromatic grapefruit!
- Whiskey Unscrew the cap off a good Whiskey, this fragrance has a real boozy, almost honeyed sweetness to it, whilst not being too overpowering. If you’re a Whiskey lover or connoisseur, we are sure you'll love it!
- Lemon & Lime The zesty scent of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this real classic scent.
- Frankincense A somewhat woody scent with gentle spice and strong fruity undertones.
- Cedarwood & Orange One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood with the ever sweet citrusy scent of Oranges; definitely one to try!
- Spiced Bergamot Combines the citrusy scent of Bergamot with Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Forest Apple With a top note of crisp Green Apple, middle note of Amyris and undertones of Cinnamon, this trio complements eachother perfectly to give a real fresh, woodsy scent and we are certain you'll love it as much as we do!
Why not combine a selection of our fragrances by purchasing a combo pack? SAVE up to 35%
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- We use unrefined Shea Butter which contains all its raw richness including being rich in Vitamin A and E; a natural anti-oxidant. Other brands may use refined Shea Butter which doesn't contain as much goodness as unrefined raw Shea Butter. It helps to condition, tone and soothe skin as well as softening beard hair, sealing in moisture and helping to prevent beardruff!
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness.
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Used to help seal in moisture and give the balm consistency. We use Carnauba Wax as an alternative to Beeswax to ensure our products are completely vegan friendly.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Nourishes and conditions hair, deeply moisturising from root to tip.
- Essential Oils
- These have various benefits whilst adding fragrance to make your beard smell Beardiful!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs. Use the back of your fingernail to take a small pea size amount, transfer to the palm of your hand and rub between hands to soften and emulsify and then rub throughout your beard and moustache. Use once or twice daily.
Once opened, it is recommended to use within 12 months but we're sure you'll be back for more way before then!
Why choose our products?
Our balm is of the highest quality and uses all natural, organic and vegan-friendly (or as we like to say Veganic) cosmetic grade raw ingredients. Our products contain a minimum of 95%, in most cases more, organic ingredients and all ingredients are vegan-friendly. They are all handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products.
We are a small business comprising of a husband and wife team from Herefordshire. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the orders they place and strive for GREAT customer satisfaction.