ANY 2 Beard Butters £25
- 60ml (2 fl oz)
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Butter is handcrafted, produced in small batches and individually poured in Herefordshire, a small countryside county within the UK.
After months of formulating and various trials and variants we came up with the perfect formulation for our Beard Butter.
Using some of the finest and highest quality ingredients such as Unrefined Shea Butter, Mango Butter and various carrier and essential oils, our Beard Butter is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do!
Our Beard Butter is perfect for use as a leave in night time beard conditioner, however it can also be used at any time of the day! Compared to our beard balm, our butter contains very little wax, creating a very soft, almost creamier consistency which will instantly melt once in your hand and allows it to absorb quickly into beard hair.
Beard Butter will help to soften, moisturise and condition your beard no end and our Butter has a great array of Beard Boosting Carrier Oils to ensure your beard will feel like it's never felt before!
Presenting itself in a large 60ml tin, our Beard Butter is the perfect choice for you, whether it should find it’s home in your bathroom cabinet or in your travel bag. It can help to prevent that ‘itch’ while nourishing your facial hair and leaving you with a great smelling, sharp looking beard!
- Leaves your beard feeling soft and conditioned.
- Prevents Beard Itch.
- Prevents Beardruff.
- Large 60ml tin meaning it will last a while and make incredible value for money.
- Available in a range of EIGHT Amazing Fragrances.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All of our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
- High quality products at guaranteed low prices. We challenge to you find the same quality and price elsewhere!
Available Fragrances (Be sure to try them all!)
- Original Unfragranced For those who want to use this product as a base and not take away from another scent or those who just like to keep it simple.
- Grapefruit The fresh scent of a ripe, succulent and deliciously aromatic grapefruit!
- Whiskey Unscrew the cap off a good Whiskey, this fragrance has a real boozy, almost honeyed sweetness to it, whilst not being too overpowering. If you’re a Whiskey lover or connoisseur, we are sure you'll love it!
- Lemon & Lime The zesty scent of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this real classic scent.
- Frankincense A somewhat woody scent with gentle spice and strong fruity undertones.
- Cedarwood & Orange One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood with the ever sweet citrusy scent of Oranges; definitely one to try!
- Spiced Bergamot Combines the citrusy scent of Bergamot with Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Forest Apple With a top note of crisp Green Apple, middle note of Amyris and undertones of Cinnamon, this trio complements eachother perfectly to give a real fresh, woodsy scent and we are certain you'll love it as much as we do!
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- We use unrefined Shea Butter which contains all its raw richness including being rich in Vitamin A and E; a natural anti-oxidant. Other brands may use refined Shea Butter which doesn't contain as much goodness as unrefined raw Shea Butter. It helps to condition, tone and soothe skin as well as softening beard hair, sealing in moisture and helping to prevent beardruff!
- Organic Unrefined Mango Butter
- With high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids this makes Mango Butter perfect for beard hair. It will help to protect and seal in moisture whilst preventing dry skin and restoring elasticity to the hair making it the perfect enviroment for hair to grow.
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness.
- Organic Argan Oil
- Argan oil is well known for its many benefits for hair and this is no different for your beard! Argan oil is packed full of vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin E. Argan Oil is great at reducing inflammation, whilst moisurising, preventing dry and flaky skin as well as the dreaded beardruff and overall making your hair look and feel great!
- Organic Virgin Avocado Oil
- Avocado Oil is packed with Vitamin B which helps to strengthen beard hair. As well as this, Avocado oil can help to reduce the tangled and frizziness of beard hair and prevent split ends while providing deep conditioning down to the follicles.
- Organic Borage Oil
- This oil is rich in essential fatty acids and is one of the richest plant sources of GLA, an omega 6 fatty acid. It helps combat dry skin and can help to prevent the dreaded beardruff! Borage oil also helps to lock in hairs moisture and natural proteins to fight off dry damaged hair.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which helps to strengthen and add moisture and shine to your beard, whilst also reducing redness and itchiness. Hemp Seed oil is a fast absorbing oil, perfect for skincare. Hemp Seed oil helps to promote beard growth and hydrates hair to prevent beardruff
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- We have chosen to add a very small amount of wax to give our Beard Butter a great consistency to make it easier for you to use.
- Essential Oils
- These all have various health benefits, as well as adding fragrance to make your beard smell Beardiful!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs.
Use your finger to scoop out a small amount of butter and rub between the palms of your hands to emulsify. Work deep through you beard and through to the skin. Use a comb or brush to distribute evenly. Beard Butter is most commonly used before bed, although can be used at anytime.
Once opened, it is recommended to use within 12 months but we're sure you'll be back for more way before then!
Why choose our products?
Our balm is of the highest quality and uses all natural, organic and vegan-friendly (or as we like to say Veganic) cosmetic grade raw ingredients. Our products contain a minimum of 95%, in most cases more, organic ingredients and all ingredients are vegan-friendly. They are all handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products.
We are a small business based in Kent. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the orders they place. We strive for GREAT customer satisfaction.
Go on, try our products today! You will not be disappointed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.